STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
UNUSED ITEM RETURN, REFUND & CHANGE OF MIND
Items purchased directly from our website can be returned to us for a refund, or exchanged for an item of equal value, within 30 days from the date of delivery. If your item was not purchased on our website, you should contact the seller directly for returns. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
In order to return an item to us, contact us with your order number and details of the reason for the return. Please note that we will not accept unauthorised returns.
Please note if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind and no longer want it, the item must fulfil the following conditions. Note that if these conditions are not met, we may not accept the returned goods.
- The item must not have been used, and must be in its original packaging with the entire contents in original condition.
- Screen Protectors must be unused. Used Screen Protectors cannot be returned.
We do not accept the return of any items which have been personalised, customised, modified or in any way made bespoke for you.
Upon our receipt of the returned item, we will contact you to confirm the next steps regarding refund or exchange. Our Customer Experience team will inform you when the returned order has been received by us and your exchange or refund has been processed.
Please note that we do not cover any return shipping costs. Original shipping and handling fees are also non-refundable.
We recommend that you choose a mailing option with tracking for the return package, as well as compensation for lost or damaged goods for higher value items. If the package does not reach us, we will not be able to issue any refund or exchange. We are not liable for lost or stolen packages during the return transit. For international returns, we are not responsible for paying customs charges, which may include, but are not limited to, duties, taxes and brokerage fees.
Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units which have been damaged in transit.
Once an order hits our systems, it can’t be edited. It’s also very rare that our warehouse can stop the shipping process once they have your details, but if you need us to cancel your order for any reason then please get in touch as soon as you can. We will try to prevent it from being shipped, but please be aware that this is not usually possible. If we do manage to stop your order being dispatched, you will be credited with a full refund within 72 hours.
This applies to the following circumstances: Changing the item or size; Delivery/billing address; Adding items to your order; Changing Shipping method.
If it is too late to cancel the order, you will need to contact us to follow our returns process.
HOW CAN I REPLACE MY DAMAGED DOME GLASS?
If your Dome Glass is lifting, bubble up, touch no longer sensitive, or your installation attempts failed, you may return item for a replacement under our Warranty Policy. (warranty will not cover if glass is broken, physical damaged or scratched/chips from wear and tear).
You must provide photo evidence of the damaged and send faulty item back to us for inspection. Please also include proof of purchase (normally is your online order number, starting with DOM-xxxx )
Please note that we do not cover any return shipping costs.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A WARRANTY REPLACEMENT?
Our Whitestone Replacement Kit is provided for all warranty replacements. Aside from the UV Curing Lamp, which is required for Dome Glass installation, Replacement Kits contain the same components as the Full Installation Kit (including tubes of liquid adhesive/glue). Since replacement requests under our warranty policy are solely for customers who have already purchased a Full Installation Kit, they will already have a UV machine to install the Replacement Kit.
Our Warranty does not cover any repair or replacement costs for any damage to your device as a result of the use of any Whitestone product.
Hoco Australia acknowledges and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect, use and disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (“the Act”).
Collection of personal information
- Hoco Australia does not collect personal information unless it is necessary for us to carry out our functions and activities as a retailer or wholesaler.
- We only collect such information by lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way. You may provide us with personal information about yourself or others each time you contact us by phone, letter or email. We need to use this information to provide you with our services, shipping and/or products.
- Customer passwords are protected with industry-standard PBKDF2+SHA512 encryption (salted + stretched for thousands of rounds).
- Hoco staff does not have access to your password, and cannot retrieve it for you, the only option if you lose it is to reset it.
- Login credentials are always transmitted securely over HTTPS.
- Our server is running hardened Linux distributions with up-to-date security patches. Installations are ad-hoc and minimal to limit the number of services that could contain vulnerabilities (no PHP/MySQL stack for example). Only a few trusted engineers have clearance to remotely manage the servers - and access is only possible using an encrypted personal SSH keypair, from a computer with full-disk encryption.
Credit Card Safety
- We never store credit card information on our own systems. Your credit card information is always transmitted securely directly between you and our PCI-Compliant payment acquirers
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.